About the Course
Who can Attend?
SCRATCH is an online platform which allows children and even teens and elder people to create their own games, animation based on their imagination, share them and play with other players.
SCRATCH coding camp enables children to practice SCRATCH coding, explore their dreams and potential and help them to create their own animation using block-based programming and publish them.
Anyone aged 7 and above. This class is for Starters to SCRATCH and not advanced SCRATCH.
- 7 HOURS. 1 hour a day.
Please check System or Computer requirements for Online camps
- Laptop or Computer with minimum 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows or Apple macOS Operating system
- Browser like Google Chrome or latest Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser
- Broadband internet connection
- In built Mic or separate Mic or Headphone/earphone with Mic to interact with Instructor
- In build Speaker or separate Headphone/earphone to listen to Instructor training
- In built webcam/camera or separate webcam/camera. (Optional) for Instructor to help and guide children