About the Course
Who can Attend?
What is 3D Game Developer Camp?
3D Game Developer coding camp was added to train children from age 13 on 3D Game development using UNITY and C# and publishing them. Help them to be a Game developer and explore their dream and ideas of developing new games.
Anyone aged 10 and above.
20 HOURS (Either Android App or iPhone App. Not both). 1 hour a day.
Please check System or Computer requirements for Online camps
- Laptop or Computer with minimum 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows or Apple macOS Operating system
- Browser like Google Chrome or latest Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser
- Broadband internet connection
- In built Mic or separate Mic or Headphone/earphone with Mic to interact with Instructor
- In build Speaker or separate Headphone/earphone to listen to Instructor training
- In built webcam/camera or separate webcam/camera. (Optional) for Instructor to help and guide children
Section 13D Game Developer using UNITY
Lecture 1Introduction to Unity
Lecture 2Introduction to 3D Gaming
Lecture 3Learn C# to code in Unity
Lecture 4Lighting in Unity
Lecture 5Cinematics & Animation in Unity
Lecture 6Unity Game Development project