About the Course
Who can Attend?
What is ROBLOX?
ROBLOX is an online platform which allows children and even teens and elder people to create their own games based on their imagination, share them and play with other players.
What is ROBLOX Coding camp?
ROBLOX coding camp was added by KidsComp to train children on ROBLOX coding, explore their dreams and potential and help them to create their own games by coding using Lua Programming and publish them.
Anyone aged 10 and above.
7 HOURS. 1 hour a day.
Please check System or Computer requirements for Online camps
- Laptop or Computer with minimum 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows or Apple macOS Operating system
- Browser like Google Chrome or latest Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser
- Broadband internet connection
- In built Mic or separate Mic or Headphone/earphone with Mic to interact with Instructor
- In build Speaker or separate Headphone/earphone to listen to Instructor training
- In built webcam/camera or separate webcam/camera. (Optional) for Instructor to help and guide children
Section 1ROBLOX Coding
Lecture 1Introduction to ROBLOX Studio
Lecture 2Difference between Player and Developer
Lecture 3Different menus and options available in ROBLOX Studio
Lecture 4Learn Variables, Variable Types, Functions, Conditions with examples
Lecture 5Add different items to Game and Code the Game
Lecture 6Coding different items to make the Game active and playable for Multi players
Lecture 7Publishing the Game to ROBLOX